Thursday, February 16, 2017

i am groot

it's no secret that i LURVE Guardians of the Galaxy...

and it's no secret that my favorite Guardian is Groot...

when Melissa was going through her twisted phase (more on that another time) she decided to twist Baby Groot for me... 
she found a pattern (on etsy, maybe?) for a simple cross stitch of Baby Groot
 and pieced him together with fabric 
instead of stitching him with floss... 
she cut him apart with the Lil' Twister tool...
 put him all back together...
and sent him off to Liz the Quilting Wizard (who lives in Milan, Michigan with my most favorite donkeys in the Whole Wide World) to quilt with vines and leaves...
and now he hangs out in the Space room...
 across from the computer 
so i can see my big little buddy when i sit here 
and compute...


I ... AM ... GROOT!!!
Groot / Guardians of the Galaxy

2 comments:

  1. Well - I don't know Groot, but I quite like your big little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best earworm I've caught in months!
    Let me tell ya now
    Oh baby, all I need is one more chance
    (To show you that I love you)...

    Can't wait for #2!!!!

    ReplyDelete