Sunday, December 2, 2018

blown up

there i sat on a sunday, innocently following Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching links, and saw this on The Polka Dot Chicken blog...

do i really need to say more?!?

an immediate online search was made for my very own hippopotamus for christmas...

meet Bluebert...
Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?
Mitch Hedberg
seriously, do i really need to say more?!?

There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud.
Carl Sandburg


3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable that there’ not ONE comment.... it’s a BLUE CHRISTMAS HIPPOPOTAMUS!!!
    Ugh people🤦‍♀️
    Welcome back btw, I missed you😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Have you considered therapy Dianne? Or maybe this hippo is a therapist in disguise? My sewing projects often act like therapy, so yay for the blue hippopotamus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I know someone else who needs a hippo like this!!! (not me. I'm not partial to blow up decs. Something about that sound they make all night.)

    ReplyDelete