Friday, February 9, 2018

that makes a dozen...

Earth Science, Mrs. Moth Queen Amidala, Michael Myson, Melissa, Corbadoo, NoJo, Gumdrop, Super Sam, my mom, my sister, me...
LuLu needed a stocking, too...

i had already started hers
a gazillion years ago 
and it took a LOT less time to finish stitching it...
but
there it is again
she didn't much like the colors 
or the fact that her angel was a baldy...

anywho...

her favorite color is teal green...
i have no idea what that actually is
but my mind told me it is a kinda turquoise-ish blue 
so...
 i took out some of the greyish blue stitches and replaced them with a turquoise-ish blue
 added some hair 
and a braid 
and some ribbon and charms...
is THIS teal green? i asked ... no, not really, she sighed
and finished it in time for Christmas...
and then she added, but it was a good try, Nonna.
so... 

twelve stockings done
 and two to go...

Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.
John Steinbeck

5 comments:

  1. Dianne: It is an adorable stocking, I am like you I sometimes change colors of threads to suit me.


    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete