Friday, June 1, 2012

guest blogger

i'm thinking my nonna is not gonna get around to blogging for a month of sundays ... i told her i was tired of looking at my brother's hands holding that ball ... she told me to go ahead and write a post myself if i was bored with the World...

so i am

lots and lots of stuff has happened since the first of the year ... but not as much as is gonna happen in a month or so ... i'm gonna be a big sister ... my baby brother is busy growing in mommy's tummy and i love to feel him squirming around in there ... Auntia and Nona are gonna give my baby brother a party next sunday and i think i should get to open all of his presents cuz he's too little ... another thing is i am now THREE and i am unusually bright for my age ... i know cuz everybody tells me

 LuLu, you are unusually bright for a three year old! 

 i have an excellent vocabulary, too - i know how to use the word appropriate...

come on ... be honest ... do YOU know another just-barely three year old who uses the word appropriate appropriately?!?

no?!? i didn't think so ... anywho ... i guess i am done for now ... someone keeps moving the letters around on this keyboard and i am not one bit happy about that...

xoxo,
LuLu

p.s. - see, Nona - it wasn't that hard, now was it?!?

10 comments:

  1. LULU! It's great to hear from you. Being three with a brother on the way, life just doesn't get better than that. I don't think it's appropriate for your Nonna to go 6 months without blogging. I do think it is appropriate to wear panda slippers, all the time. Be extra nice to your Mommy, having a baby boy grow in her tummy is tiring, especially now. Eat a big piece of cake for me at that baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuLu, how lovely to hear from you! Three, my goodness - you are growing, and soon you will be a big sister too. You have to keep an eye on those pesky computer letters, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lulu! So nice you took over your nonna''s blog. You will be the best big sister ever, i'm sure and will teach your baby brother evverything he needs to know:)
    Tell nonna i said 'hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't fool me one bit! Welcome back!!!!! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you - and your mama and Nona!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, indeed, welcome back. You've been missed. Like the slippers, by the way, Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging world Lulu! You did a great job on Nona's blog. You are exceptionally bright for a 3 year old, I concur (have Nona help you look that up)

    Speaking of Nona tell her she needs to be in touch, I'm beginning to think she doesn't like me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lulu

    Joy, Joy, Joy and a baby boy
    is on the way
    There will be days of baby sweet
    nuzzles
    poops (they are bigger ...)
    giggles
    eyes that shine with love
    especially for a big sister
    kisses on top of his head
    honest it better as it does avoid
    goo from noses and such
    holding him in your arms
    while you sit down of course
    burping
    errands around the house for mom
    especially when she just got to sit down
    and forgot to get something
    she needs for the baby ...
    I bet you'll be the first to know
    what his favourite colour is
    There will now be three
    for reading, walks, talks and tea
    Introductions will be a must
    and you my dear will be his
    personal ambassador
    AND an unusually bright one
    at that!

    With Hugs

    PS Please tell Nona and Mom that I wish them well with all the things they are doing. I bet they could write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu! It's a good thing you are exceptionally bright for a three year old because lots of people were missing hearing from your Nona. Now that you've started her off, maybe she'll get back to regular blogging! Do get lots of rest before the baby shower 'cause I'm betting you'll be very busy opening all those presents! And tell your Nona we expect a full blog account of the festivities!

    ReplyDelete