Sunday, February 2, 2014

double you E eye are dee

none of that luck stuff worked this time...

 so it is official and i am, truly, just weird...

sigh...

this morning i got up early so i could read Kim's tutorial on making roses...

and i DID make a rose...
is that just a big blob of orange on a blue background or is it supposed to actually BE something?

but i did a mediocre job of following Kim's excellent instructions and my big blob of orange is not a reflection on her... 

i should have paid more attention in class, lemmtellya...

i tried turning it upside down...
not an improvement, is it?!?

maybe i just need to trim it a bit more... 

or give up and go to bed...


Every game I've ever played, regardless if it was pre-season or Super Bowl, meant the same to me, and I laid it all on the line.
Brett Favre, former Green Bay Packers quarterback

4 comments:


  1. Com'on!!! I immediatly saw that it was a rose and IMHO a rather nice one too! So, tell yourself that you actually made a presentable ROSE!
    Now, make another one, play a bit more with dark/light, step back and admire.
    I looked at Kim's blog and found it a somewhat difficult process, so you did very well!
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the Superbowl is. Baseball? Or football? I suppose you bowl in baseball...

    The rose looks pretty good to me, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were some pretty unhappy men in our household on Sunday night. It drives me crazy when they get grumpy -- it's not like they can do anything about the outcome of the game. Oh well, better luck next year and all that. Cute rose -- and it does look like a rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I been for two or three months? But hey! I LIKE your rose!

    ReplyDelete