Wednesday, January 20, 2016

sins of omission

things i have neglected/forgotten to mention in the not-so-recent past...

the name for Hello, Handsome was shamelessly stolen from Annemiek at Carpe Quiltem  ... she has a much better way of putting words together than i have

i found inspiration for Hello, Handsome's pixelated skull at oliveandbo on Etsy 

the pattern for the paper-pieced roses that were used in Hello, Handsome is by Piece By Numbers and can be found here or at Craftsy.com 

the pattern for the paper-pieced World used for i love you to the moon is from Paper Panache .... i didn't need all of the Earth, so i partially pieced it and trimmed to fit

the pattern for the paper-pieced moon for i love you to the moon is from eQuiltPatterns.com


Giving credit where credit is due is a very rewarding habit to form. Its rewards are inestimable.
Loretta Young

2 comments:

  1. More credits: I stole hello handsome from a pattern in Quilty Magazine...... That pattern had nothing to do with skulls but when I sewed one in my son s quilt I immediately thought Helloooooo handsome:)!
    And of course I was inspired by my son himself who is indeed very.......handsome! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Loretta Young! The Bishop's Wife was the best!

    ReplyDelete