Friday, January 31, 2014

pineapple express

we're being hit with another snow storm...

 one of my favorite weather guys (he is only wrong 95% of the time, instead of 99%) says this one is straight from Hawaii...

 he called it the Pineapple Express...
 snow, snow, go away!!!
that's how much was waiting for us this morning... 

it's supposed to start snowing again in just a little bit... 

but that's okay cuz i have been fortified with...
i used to hate oatmeal ... now i lurve it ... all it needed was a BUNCH of brown sugar and some sliced apple and craisins ... who knew?!?

my morning bowl of oatmeal lovingly made by Auntia in my very favorite pineapple bowl!!!

 and i intend to stay hunkered down under the quilt that my bowl is sitting upon till it is time to shovel again...


I wish we could just go nowhere...
Saul Silver

1 comment:

  1. MMMM, I love oatmeal with lotsa brown sugar, apples, and craisins! And I covet that pineapple bowl of yours. Ha!

    ReplyDelete