Thursday, June 16, 2011

altogether ookey

i love packages from Desperate Quilters
this came in the mail today...the NEW Ghastlies
and this...the OLD Ghastlies
in smoke ... and in natural (for Auntia) ... there was squealing, lemmetellya ... i love those knitting witches ... and the look on the maid's face - she'd like to take that bell and put it where the sun don't shine ... and my favorite little girl with a hammer ... this one is gonna be for me and i think i may have a plan ... and it ISN'T an irish chain...

yo, Amy ... whaddaya think?!? do you have yours yet?


If minutes were kept of a family gathering, they would show that "Members Not Present" and "Subjects Discussed" were one and the same.
Robert Brault

7 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKK!!! You Lucky, Lucky girl! I love the new print but mine won't be here until July -- I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.....I was wondering if you would get this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got mine and I lurve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous to be sure. Please don't hold it against me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I just placed my order yesterday!!!! I can't wait to see what you'll made with it! We all need to get together and have a Ghastlies Sewing Fest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new one. Can't wait to see what you make with this!!

    ReplyDelete