Monday, July 13, 2009

spooky

we found ourselves in need of some halloween fabric (gasp - how could that be???) and went shoppin' ... these are mine...halloween hunks - you want them - you know that you do
Auntia let me use her 40% off coupon for the hunky halloween guys - halloween fabric isn't on sale yet at JoAnns - so they were $6.00/yard instead of $9.99/yard - woo hoo! i like the devil and she likes the pirate ... i suppose Twilight fans would like the vampire ... but the skeleton guy is a bit too - uhmm, i was about to write "bony" but i guess i'll say - thin for me ...... i dunno what i will make with the fabric - maybe aprons ... my halloween stash needed some good-lookin' dudes ...... the blue, yellow and black are gonna be bat blocks if i ever figure out how to make them NOT look like the Bat Signal and the lime green bats on black and the orange are gonna be nine patches ... halloween doesn't get mad at me when my blocks shout boo!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, I eyed that Alexander Henry fabric at the quilt shop, much enthralled until I decided they were likely all gay and obviously much younger than me anyway, so I put it back. Of course, there was the whole "what would I do with this" conversation in my head between me and me. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Aprons sound good--that's not something I thought of!

    ReplyDelete