Tuesday, April 14, 2009

trekker? who, me?!?


Auntia took me to the movies last thursday ... let's see if i can remember the name ... uhmmm ... 12 rounds ... yeah ... i think that's what it was ... John Cena was the leading man ...... this is her, spending her hard-earned money on tickets ... we went to the matinee, so it was a little cheaper ... but ... still ...... i'm just sayin'...


...and here she is with the tickets in her hot little hands ... look at the eager expression on her face ... this was just before she became fed up with me and told me if i didn't get a move on that i wasn't gonna get my own straw for the free coke she had a coupon for... okay, oh-kay...

...i was dragging my feet because the last time we went to one of her rasslin' movies, it was Nacho Libre, and i came this close to getting up and walking out ... seriously ... anywho, we were proceeding on to theatre 24, to the right and down the walkway...


when i saw THIS! woo hoo!!! Earth Science gave me some theater tickets for christmas and told me that i have to use them for this movie ... oh yeah ... twist my arm, why don't cha...




...and look what my Little Buddy Mason made for me for easter ... a paper bag puppet ... and not just ANY paper bag puppet ... Mr. Spock ... no bunnies for me, thank you very much - i prefer big ears of a different kind...


...he was disappointed in his masterpiece because the puppet part doesn't work (it's on the wrong side of the bag) ... so he made a sign that says JUST DISPLAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment